EACC Financial Aid Portal (NetPartner)
Welcome to the East Arkansas Community College Financial Aid Portal. In this portal you can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of missing documents
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept or decline awards
- Complete FERPA Permission Form
- Apply for Loans (Application) and Complete Loan Entrance Counseling and MPN-LOANS
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
1. Apply for Admission at EACC
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
EACC Title IV School Code: 012260
3. Check your email! EACC sends all important information via the email address that is listed on your FAFSA, so read and respond to your email regularly. If you have been assigned an EACC email address, you will need to check this email as well.
4. Arkansas Residents-Apply for Arkansas Grants and Scholarships - ADHE
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record already established at EACC in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 012260, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
If you haven't created a password, click on the "FIrst Time User" link.
To access the online system, enter your Social Security Number (SSN) without dashes and your password. If you have successfully logged in to Net Partner and now have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link. If you get an ERROR message, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.